SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Where is this stock going?, page-18

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

If I'm right, we will have shortly (if the deal with Austsino comes) round about 22Billion Shares outstanding. Additionally about 20Billion Options (for 0,02 Dollar).

Iron-Ore-Price is about 86-92 Dollar. Production cost should be below 40 Dollar. So the win is round about 50 Dollar per t. Only Mbalam has a resource of about 550Mega tons. That could cause a Profit of about 25Billion Dollar. A lot more than in autum last year. Ist a good Investment for Austsino and the chinese. I'd like to know, what the Profit for Sundance chaiman will be....... But if we take the possible Profit and dividate it to the shares, there will be one Dollar for each share (at 22 B shares). Then would everyone like to pay 0,02Dollar for a new share (by taking the Options). After that, will be the value only about 0,5Dollar, but it will also be a lot in relation to the current share-Price. Ok, These 50Cent will be earned over the 12 years live-time of the Mbalam-mine. Nabeba on top!! Sorry for my bad englisch. But is my calculation correct? If it will only be 5 Cent, it would be a tenbagger.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.