BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

where is tibbs, page-19

1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Tibbs is in malaysia for another month... talking to the Orangatangs......just like on Hot Copper ....hahahaha

Well I'm pleased the PFS is finally out a month earlier ahead of schedule...

, Its positive as predicted , & Board are now immediately proceeding into the DFS for final estimates , costs & quotes from suppliers & contractors for Mine construction .
    Yes its too early IMO for them to confirm a reduction in operating costs...

The Brokers have taken the sp back ( selling short)as usual on this significant announcement ... already tested the $1 zone again....Caught me out too ..... as sold off a fair whack of my ACB recently & bought more bmn into the $1.15 -20 area....amazing this share market ...

Knuckle ....probably 80-90% of Bmn's sales of u308 will be under long term contract price of $70 ....& at $80 the NPV of the company will nearly double (so share price will reflect this)....Spot price will not remain in this $45 level....

Nevertheless, many investors have bought in thru recommendations (drillers & diggers etc )'''so it certainly is disappointing to see the Brokers trading down the Sp yet again which no doubt triggered lots& lots of "stop loss' levels ....This accounts for the volume IMO !!

The big picture is still full steam ahead....for bannerman to build a big mine down the track...they have the expertise management, & funds to keep going...

How many other companies are this far along ....& with the 20% stake held by CJ & nathon mc( vendors).....they can brush off any short term hostile takeover bids at low prices around $1.50 -$2 zone.

In between time just have to hang in be happy with life..

cheers cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.