BMN 2.74% $3.20 bannerman energy ltd

where is tibbs, page-25

1. 18,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi

Thanks Captain (and a few others) for a realistic post. I must say, I thought our shareprice would be a little further along than what it is now!!

BUT: realistically speaking, a company which is serious about building a mine and eventually producing an end product which will hit the market at the right time - when no-one really knows when and if public sentiment towards atomic power plants will change (and change it will!!) is not going to be too concerned about the daily fluctuations of its share price. They seem to have financial support assured by several large investors, their price is low enough to attract further large investors, and they don't mind the seagulls picking off a bit of profit here and there.

BMN are now committed mine builders and those of us who have decided that this company is going to deliver, will stay invested. (...always keeping an eye open for any adverse developments, of course!)

I think I have said this before, but Paladin went through a lengthy period of low share prices before becoming producers, its s.p. skyrocketing in 2007/8, and now it is again around the $4.00 level, which IMO is extremely low (I have a small holding). I would be happy if BMN eventually gets to $4.00, but please be realistic; this is a company being built now, with all the ups and downs this entails.
    Investing in a 'real' company is not a lottery with a big win attached as could happen with a true 'speccie' share.

I keep monitoring sentiment towards atomic power, and it is mentioned a lot more in the public media than it has been for some time, even by people who formerly detested it. However, we are going to have some lag time, since it takes so long to build a nuclear power station. I am hoping we'll have enough time left to stick around BMN for what will be a last-minute solution to the ever-increasing problem of too much CO2 produced by convential power stations.

I have only traded BMN a number of times, always fearing that next time it will 'really take off'; but looking at its movement, the s.p. definitely trades in certain channels and the patient and hardy would have traded it profitably. I know of one person who made a mozza channel-trading BHP. I imagine there are quite a large number of people who are trading BMN in this way, which would account for the volatility.

So, don't expect large gains in a hurry. If you wish to speculate, sell up on the next spike and move to something else. The patient will be the winners here!

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.20
Change
-0.090(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $562.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.29 $3.16 $2.337M 726.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9251 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.20 19189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.