TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

TNG is progressing down the path to financing at a healthy...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    TNG is progressing down the path to financing at a healthy speed.  I am a holder in another company who is also down the path of obtaining German bank financing, albeit they are a little further down that path.  This is great for me as a TNG shareholder, as it gives me a crystal ball to the boxes which have to be ticked to obtain this finance.  

What I can share with you is that there is a nine-step process to obtaining German bank financing which is backed by German government / state bank insurance (ECA).  

Purely to show the steps involved, please find the link (page 2) which will show the process;

http://www.altechchemicals.com/site...armichael Update Finance Report 23 Aug 16.pdf

This flow-chart on page two shows the steps that TNG will soon go down to secure finance.  This other company has taken just less than one year to get to the decision stage of financing, with funding of $70M required. With a decision to be announced this month for financing, this shows the ballpark of what TNG will very soon go through. This is promising for TNG and should be used as a tool to show the steps for financing which are transparent through this flowchart provided.

If you are wondering who Hermes is on the flowchart, they are engaged by the German Government to conduct due-dilligence. Explanation below.

http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/...-buyer-credit-guarantees-in-project-financing

Hope that helps, and an update should be forthcoming from TNG soon with the steps that TNG are progressing down to secure finance.  The other company even shows clauses relating to permitting so this is not a hold up to the progress of financing.  

These are exciting days for TNG.  I look forward to the final stages which will be quite obvious come this time next year.  This is not a multi-bagger, this is a 30-40x bagger for the patient.  This is the rock bottom of the cycle, and the stage where everyone looks back on a graph and says "wow, I wish I had bought then", I hope this is you readers, good luck to all.

Wanderdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.