TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Jinster, I spoke to my local back bencher(reasonably high...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Jinster,

I spoke to my local back bencher(reasonably high profile but not a Minister) MP recently, been in Canberra 12 years(younger than 50), I've known him quite well to talk to for 10 years.
    He had NO understanding of future Vanadium use and VRB's. He certainly had NO understanding of the opportunities available to Australia in jobs, royalties and taxes.
    He had little understanding of Lithium and Graphite other than he'd heard something about EV growth.
    I don't think our pollies do have a good understanding of the future, they tend to be too busy caught up in local and immediate issues that will get them re-elected rather than future issues particularly if it doesn't have a direct effect on their voters.

We need to keep reminding them of what the opportunities are so they will start talking about it amongst themselves in party meetings and other gatherings. It won't be easy but it needs to happen on a continuous basis. Sitting back and doing nothing will achieve exactly that................NOTHING.

Cheers
    RJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.