TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

@therookie88 and @Rhino1963, Hermes, in combination with...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    @therookie88 and @Rhino1963,

Hermes, in combination with PricewaterhouseCooper are one of only TWO government representatives for the German Export Credit agency. This means that TNG are at the start of the below flowchart, which is not a bad thing, we know this process is occuring which is a great thing. I've included ATC's location in this flowchart as this is a known timeframe, so far to obtain that company's finance which as you can see is at the approval step, has taken 1 year. ATC are a good test case to study this process.
    Approval process.jpg
    Rhino,
    You are right in what you are saying, SMS report themselves as the largest introducer to the ECA (Hermes) meaning that SMS conduct the "Project Presentation to Euler Hermes" which is exactly what this first step shows. If they have done this or any other step along this flowchart, surely this would trigger an announcement by TNG?

Now there is a curveball scenario; what if SMS are conducting this financing flowchart on their own accord for the TIVAN refinery, as they are owners of this portion of the project. They are a privately owned company and do not have to publicise these details as they are not publicly listed. This is a very real option, and there could one day be an announcement out of left field saying that SMS now have the funds to start construction of TIVAN. This would be an amazing announcement. All the other funders (Downer, Cat, Northern Australia Fund, etc.) will then finance the mine as the risk has evaporated.

Below are the ECA's for those who are interested. Screen shot taken to include Germany;
    ECA's.jpg

I hope this helps everyone. TNG is going to go ahead, we have the worlds best organisations working to secure this, and the project is not only viable, it is an elephant resource for a mouse price. In 12-18 months we will be a completely different company and the upside will be in the multiples of 10 baggers. Game-changing for every investors lives.

Good luck to all,

Wanderdog
    Last edited by Wanderdog: 13/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.