SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi Compinta general comment responding to the thread name not...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Hi Compint
    a general comment responding to the thread name not specifically responding to your post

If Toby has gone then it is only what was indicated when the board shake up took place earlier this year and it may well be that event is putting announcements on hold until a new CEO is appointed.
    I am only speculating but if the above is correct then an announcement is not far away (about a TC replacement)

Again "if" TC has gone there may be some temporary hold on progress announcements but obviously any firm contracts would have to be announced under ASX rules.
    As posted last week I am sure we are progressing but not yet in a position to announce contracts.

While I too am disappointed in the current SP-and I did support the CR- I still have faith in SMN.

Just as an aside I bought Woodside Burmah Oil as they were known in 1972 at $2 (maybe $5 today) held them for years but "had" to sell them circa 1979/80 for about 20c, just before tie up with Shell.
    They hit $60 in 2008 but were $5 from about 1992 (farthest back I can go) so I would have been rich if I had been able to hang on.

So if you can hang in there Do So but you are not Robinson Crusoe for getting frustrated and annoyed

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.