MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Well neck, I have been waiting for something like this to happen...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Well neck, I have been waiting for something like this to happen and so have other (group),s and all for the same reason I believe, to purchase cheap shares .. ..I can understand retail investors frustration and immeadiaetly look for a cause to vent their anger sometimes at the wrong reason or the wrong people ...Everytime MSB has positive news for some years the SP would spike for a hrs. then retract to negative terriorty Everytime not just sometime .. I sat for many days and still dig down on buys @ sells depths and volumes and algrothmic trading and its amazing how a complete buy and or sell side appear and or vanish at the click of a button, some on here know what I am talking about...Anyway nothing has altered except the SP and My holdings. Management are the only team that can and will take this company to become a power on the ASX and as entering the Nasdaq, it was always on MSB,s Road map ..The SP is the only down side in the short term and in fact it will be a positive for current buyers and My belief is that is the main reason for its current status, the situation on the nasdaq was a godsend to drive the price down and pick up many stops between $2-3 ..I think this may still tread water for a couple of months yet , we shall wait and see ....Investing has made a complete turn around over the last years due to many things that favor the larger funds and laws have been negleted to look after the retail people..Also I dont think we will see any 604,s out of this unless its a sub .holder informing the market of an increase of holdings.. all this is my view only ...Cheers Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.