ENV 0.00% 0.8¢ enova mining limited

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this kind of stuff is going...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this kind of stuff is going on. On any stock thread going there are these grotesque posters who all sound very similar in the way they post. Especially those who end with the ridiculous "lol" or "haha". Classic and very blatant example was last year on AW1 when the SP was 35c+ and these guys were absolutely relentless, and did indeed crash the SP. It still hasn't recovered. There is a very obvious effort here on ENV to stall any upward momentum in it's tracks. I've watched it on iress with live trading from the 5c levels where CXA sellers relentlessly sell into the bids on any upward momentum to stall it or knock it down. It's very obvious. To what ends? Well, to trash the SP to load up in anticipation of a price sensitive ann is one. Eg load up ENV in the 1c area, pump it into the 5's, dump the whole lot into the hype, smack it down back into the 1's, load up, pump it back into the 5's, rinse and repeat. Not a bad strategyrolleyes.png. I guess the key here is to be well aware of these manipulations and trade accordingly. If these groups are making big money doing these things, then imo observe and learn to find these patterns. These guys operate in a different time frame. 4-5-10 bag your $$ over a few months, 6 months, a year is ok. Watch and learn and follow. This is the new wild west ASX where anything goes tongue.png. As for this ASX query, true the communication has been poor at best, the co could have released an ann to explain what is going on but they chose not to. On the other hand, they appear to be wanting to save everything for 1 booming ann and follow that up with regular news flow to hopefully stabilize the SP. IMO it would have been better to stabilize the SP well before it got this far down, but it is what it is. Throw in the deliberate and obvious beat down of the SP, particularly by CXA traders, and here we are. Follow the trend as they say, and the trends are becoming more obvious right across the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.503K 689.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5039977 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 76042 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.