ENV 0.00% 0.8¢ enova mining limited

Hi all,I've posted a few things but I thought i'd wrap things up...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hi all,

I've posted a few things but I thought i'd wrap things up in one post. There's always a degree of non disclosure when talking to management given the sensitivity of events occurring, so apologies things are vague but this is what i've interpreted through my communication.

Things are moving - the second rig has arrived to expedite the drilling process, soil is turning. Management is confident that this is a company-maker. The landowners are easy to work with, and the land is easily accessible. They are confident in the viability of the project and the extraction process. Leveraging there experience in this sector will likely lead to a positive outcome.Despite announcements being scarce, it doesn't mean that things aren't progressing.

A lot is happening on the ground, and hopefully, we will see some announcements soon. As others have mentioned, there may be an opportunity to explore other resources, such as metals, simultaneously. We also have the Juquia project being worked on, which management are also excited about and many missed in the announcements as all the focus was on Pocos and Coda.

The silver lining in all this is that the company doesn't want to report fluffy rubbish, and I don't think their integrity can be questioned. If something is happening, they will report it.

My view is slightly different; I've recommended that they report more often and keep the market in the loop.

Ultimately, shareholders are what keep the company afloat, so it’s a careful balancing act to maintain those relationships.

They engaged with a company to manage twitter and website is almost complete.

IMO, the next coda announcement will likely put a rocket under this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.503K 689.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5039977 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 76042 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.