ENV 0.00% 1.0¢ enova mining limited

My Mistake. I substituted 3 wave with C wave. No please look at...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    My Mistake. I substituted 3 wave with C wave. No please look at what I'm saying objectively.

How will technicals show a rally when there simply aren't enough people following the stock to create a rally. The rally can only come from fundamentals. I am not having a did at W3Hunter. I am stating that technicals in a spec stock such as this is no better than numerology. Everything works and can have a successful pattern in hindsight.

Predicting accurate / successful patterns for ENV has been a failure by any metric. The posts in this thread prove it.

Now, even if the smashed crab or the lopsided bear or the inverted penguin can finally be shoehorned into what fundamentals of ENV demand, there will be people forgetting all about how many times the technical analysis failed and only focus on the one time that a pattern was found to match.

At the moment, the technicals in the last 10 pages of this thread are running at a hell of a lot less than chance. Maybe you start acknowledging the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.579M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 813487 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3046471 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.