ENV 0.00% 0.9¢ enova mining limited

Where is W3hunter ?, page-12

1. 3,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Understand what your saying, but you are missing the time factor, it hasn't had the time to fully play out. Chart patterns take everything into account, when the volume comes back in either before or after the announcement we will see it in the chart, 100% it will be close to an announcement.
    What I see on the chart currently is still in scope of the second wave bottoming, I thought it would have completed earlier, I'll happily say that. Still expecting the fundamentals to kick start a strong trend here, if it is still drifting after all the Coda announcements are done in a couple of months then I'll go back over all my notes and work out why this pattern hasn't played out.

"Predicting accurate / successful patterns for ENV has been a failure by any metric."

I wouldn't agree with that, but if you can't get past it then this is where risk management comes in, if ENV goes to zero it shouldn't be skin off any traders nose, position sizing allows us to be wrong time and time again. I haven't called it yet, but we will need to see some action from these long awaited announcements if I let it run much longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.