LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

Where is your Australian Patent?, page-11

1. 1,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    I have rang IP Aust and asked. The position however is that the details are undisclosed from the public for a period of 18 mths from the priority date which is Feb 2016.

The questions are "will they get a patent? and do they already know the outcome?" My personal opinion is that they will not get a patent and they already know this.

LIT has said (after they sought and got a statement that SL was not an enhancement of LMax) that SL takes LMax and tweaked it to process all lithium bearing ores. The only enhancement is the addition of fluorine chemistry. There exists already patents that use fluorine chemistry to extract lithium from lithium bearing ores.

LIT in its literature was all "RAR RAR RAR we have applied for a patent for SL". Then all of a sudden there is an obvious omission of applying for a patent. No documents or news has contained anything about the patent application. In one of the documents (Bidders statement) where they would be required to note this point, there is no mention of patent. Yet LiEna which has a patent application in place was noted.
    Last edited by Beton2: 10/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.