SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Where is your Silver head?, page-2

1. 14,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2553
    1. JPM alone totally controls the price of silver via its ‘paper’ holdings and transaction via the Comex & SLV
    Its not just JPM there are a number of assclowns working together but they are living on borrowed time as they can't deny the true price when stores run out.
    2. The current price of silver is destined for another smash down to around $14USD mark.

It'd say closer to $16.50 then the upwards spike from hell
    3. Undeniable proof of JPM manipulation of silver lies in the data from the CFTC in the Commitments of Traders (COT) Report and Bank Participation Reports.
    Deutsche was already caught.... the others will be soon. I refer to point 1.
    4. The massive ‘commercial’ short position by JPM and Bank of Nova Scotia is potentially a catalyst for a global financial meltdown?
    They are all slowly converting to long on gold and silver as of 24 hours ago, perhaps anticipating a global shit show. However, you can bet your ass they are playing both sides of the fence. I would love a meltdown!!!
    5. Trading silver based on technical analysis is a total crock and utter waste of time?
    Agreed... the precious metals market subject to confidence levels in a macro economic picture and supply and demand... last week rarely influences this week.

Final thoughts.... its driven by bad practice and greed and all pigs end up in the same place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.