RTM reefton mining nl

Posted 02/07 - dummies!Hi allI bought RTMO and got out on news...

1. 56,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Posted 02/07 - dummies!

Hi all

I bought RTMO and got out on news of the raising. I have seriously followed this stock since its' climb to 17. IMO, the U is surface only and definitely not commercial. This is obvious to me only due to them holding out on U details before the licence is approved. Any news of the licence, if granted, will be greeted with a massive volume day. Insider accumulators (funds) will sell on news after which the SP will drop to approx 4c to meet the raising price. This is supposition but people who have followed this thread would know I have followed this story in detail for some time.

What has worried me about many public shareholders that are willing to discuss this stock is that they are fairly new to the stockmarket game. For example, the comparison with Paladin is purely ridiculous as RTM has a different business model and proven reserves.
    PDN was put on a buy list by one of the bigger stockbrokers in the US this week. Most newbies invest into get rich stocks only to suffer a massive loss. RRS may be another example where strategies change to suit the vagueries of market sentiment and conditions.

Check SMM, ERA, ARU, MUR, OXR, PDN, SIM and to a lesser extent RPT, DYL & SCX. These are all U stocks you might want to add to a watchlist. I hold SMM and ERA and trade into DYL occasionally using T/A.

I just can't stand seeing people who are young and starting out lose their hard earned. Please complete some ASX courses and begin to create a truly diversified p/folio. Understand risk management, develop a personal business plan, seek professional advice, understand options, warants, margins etc but most of all develop some understanding of the complexities of taxation law. You will then never look back.

If you can make 30% after tax consistently every year, you will be rich...not overnight, but you can be rest assured, it will happen. Spread the risk and enjoy the fruits of capitalism before it uses you.

Regards and best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.