RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Seriously, new ventures are initially built on hope, aren't...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Seriously, new ventures are initially built on hope, aren't they?
    I don't think they lied at all, just didn't want to tell us the whole truth about certain things (insert here).!
    Sure, they've missed deadlines and have had a few deals fall through, but so have many other companies, big and small. Is it really due to mismanagement?.....
    So far, everythings been on schedule in my book, from 2016 to now, we've actually got a gmp api approved product.
    Im sure a few of us early holders have old posts from back then predicting 2019/2020
    Alot of other posters don't seem to realise that this(gmp,api) is what separates us from the other producers and back yards.

What really amazes me, is that all the people that are upset with management and the company, end up emailing or messaging management questions. Funny that everyone is asking them the same questions!, over and over again. Even the holder that sat in for breakfast! So their answers are quite well rehearsed by now.

I don't know if its just me, but has anyone else wondered what has happened to all the cannabis that has been harvested over the past 2 years? Surely they've harvested atleast three out door crops by now and im not including the jabal uni, or whatever the frak name is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.