RGT 5.56% 25.5¢ argent biopharma limited

I have avoided posting here @SmallFry, including being baited as...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    I have avoided posting here @SmallFry, including being baited as an “old bag” & apparently buying $6 worth of shares...an incomplete buy order no doubt, someone please educate the village idiot on these things.

This was a concern to me too regarding “fit & proper persons” after the SM posts of Ross Smith & his allegations.  You have any kind of criminal record for drugs...forget about a licence in Australia for Cannabis.  Applied for a licence in 2016?  Obviously it was denied.  Why?  Have RMIT got a licence yet?

Looks like things are moving along for Neutraceuticals & 
    still waiting on information on Cannaglobal.  Hopefully you get a better quarterly with revenue from Cannepil & things moving ahead in Malta.  Europe has always been the focus. .

Read occasionally, some things never change, issues with sharing communications from the company.  @28four77...you have an agenda or a problem & as a SH have every opportunity to communicate with MXC yourself.   You are either a 12yo on your parent’s account or cognitively impaired enough not to read & take on information then research that yourself, the latter is the problem & then the GIF/Youtube spout after abusing others.  

No problem with quality YouTube, and obviously not holding anymore, but I do care & will report any further baits to Mods.  I hope you can comprehend this. 

Best wishes MXC People, 
    OVF x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $786 2.991K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1668 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.