RGT 9.52% 38.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Where is?, page-289

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    It’s really quite simple.  Associates, Directors & businesses in direct dealings to the applicant, whom ever that may be, RMIT or upcoming clinical trials as a sponsor to Notre Dame University.  If any current directors of MXC have a criminal record for drugs, this will impede everything.  Ross Smith admitted he has been arrested for cultivation in WA many years ago.  I don’t know if the supposed ‘7 year rule’ will account for a cannabis licence in Australia & is now considered to be a ‘person of good character’ that may well be the case.

However, that was one of the things that was exposed over his WhatsApp rants & a red flag that made me feel sick to the stomach knowing the legislation.  

Not wanting to say anything as it was past tense, but allegations brought up in the present, it’s uncomfortable.  I’d be asking these questions.  Totally not here to downramp & had no intention of posting here, but baited & my last post moderated, it wasn’t nasty.  But please do this & ask the questions, if you value your investment.  

It may answer some questions about the lack of an Australian licence & going through 3rd parties such as HL Pharma.  This should be addressed with a former director who may or may not still hold shares & allegations made about current staff.  It’s really very unusual, but needs addressing in this space.  Totally not a judgemental person in regards to cannabis use for personal reasons, legislation for licences is a whole different ballgame.  It’s RS that’s done the damage, not me.  

I’ve stuffed my funds from MXC into a Biotech that has decent management & an indication for B cell lymphoma in dogs in the near future.  Already up a few pips, not that it matters in Biotech.  It could be down Monday.  It’s the fundamentals 
    & Management that count & that they actually communicate & value SH.  I’d rather move along than complain & be proactive.  x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.040(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 36.0¢ $26.52K 68.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.