RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Sparkz. I'm thinking that the learner has more info than he is...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Sparkz. I'm thinking that the learner has more info than he is letting on when he says that management are not naïve. I have been accusing management of naivety for sometime now as you know on the assumption that they are trying hard to further business interests for the benefit of shareholders and themselves given the number of shares they hold. Unfortunately their statements are amateur, and confusing, released on the assumption of done deals before they are properly instituted and legally binding. When they do enter into a legally binding contract its usually with organisations that have no substance. Good luck with chasing VC shadows, and we are still in the dark over cannaglobal.

So if the learner thinks that management is not naïve after all this then in his view, everything must be calculated in an attempt to suck more money out of the market from naïve investors as the BS just keeps coming and the salaries keep being paid.

There are a couple of things that suggest that hopefully this is not the case and have been verified by independent sources. I wouldn't have thought that Dr Ross Walker for example would still be on the board if he was dealing in deception.

What do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.