APL 0.00% 12.0¢ associate global partners limited

Aptayl"there is still minimal staff, they have just made...

1. SRF
    1,046 Posts.
    Aptayl

"there is still minimal staff, they have just made redundant their research team and possibly Jenny...."

There will be no staff after Feb, I meant it. Zero, Nada! Not minimal but Zero.
    Jenny finished up end Feb. It is not a possibility.
    There will be zero staff after Feb. Only the part time board members remain. (How many arew they?)

While there may be hope from Speedx and NeoClone, the possible income is inconclusive at this stage. Jenny wouldn't even want to let the SH knows exactly how much she sold the IPs for. Probably too embarass to tell the SH.
    Not forgetting that before these IPs were licensed out, TDX couldn't derive any income form them either.

There will be no need for office as I said: No staff ...zero, nada. May be revert to a virtual office answering service after Feb. The biggest expense is the office lease of which they are trying to get out of.

As it seemed that TDX was the one who terminated the agreement with Bayer due to the unsustainability of the agreement, I am not sure if Bayer will seek compensation from TDX or the other way around. Jenny has been vague about it.

I'd say TDX is a stock to buy at 0.1 and 0,.2, put it in bottom drawer and wait till October. You will either double or triple your money or it will be just a write off.

JIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.779M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.