where locate 60 nuke reactors australia

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    someone suggested on another thread that there was somebody or other wanting 60 nuke reactors around Australia.

My first suggestion in respect to this proposition is unprintable, however I will keep an open mind and go to suggestion 2.

A compulsory Australia wide poll should be taken asking who supports the introduction of Nuclear power plants and storage of NUKE waste in Australia. The NUKE facilities can then be built near those locations with the greatest concentration of people that support their use. Of course compensation would be needed to enable those who did not want the nuke facility to relocate elsewhere.

Anecdotally I figure that its mainly people who live in upmarket areas that want to make a buck out of uranium and nuke facilities so that is where the vote could show the highest concentration of support. So we could have a nuclear power station near Sydneys Vaucluse or Bellevue Hill Top and maybe one in Melbournes Toorak. Theres a nice sporting and recreational facility nearby that might be a good site. In Perth overlooking the Swan river in Peppermint Grove might be the go. They might use the river water as a cooling system.

Only another 57 reactors to go. Maybe others could name all the other upmarket potential sites around Australia. Hmmmm, guess thats the types of place where the greatest concentrations of YES to NUKES voters would be OR lol WOULD IT?

My thoughts and prayers are extended to all the people of Japan including my reli who lives there.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.