TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Where' Mr Marwood when u need him ?

1. 859 Posts.
    I sure miss the steady hand of Brad Marwood, it was his vision , his baby, & now it's being run by a bunch of silent kooks , hiding in the boardrooms.
    Time was when Brad would be giving web casts, radio interviews, being up front with investors, about direction / time , & cost. ( which he consistently delivered). Now all we get is for the most part is .. silence, and wordy repition of the same thing. I have ZERO CONFIDENCE IN THIS BOARD & MANAGEMENT! They are clearly without direction , and goals.
    There seems to be no captain of the ship as it drifts along burning through reserves, as they scramble for some pipe dream in a cobalt rescue.
    This project was set up as a copper production venture ! How in gods name did we end up with all this distraction being put in to cobalt?? Let me guess ...they will burn through a few years of crushed oar, in order to get some co alt pipe dream going??? This is lunacy, get the goddam plant producing and get going on new deposits, and acquisitions!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.