GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

where next, page-55

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I hadn't seen the octopus rig but have tried to follow the directional wells for a guide. Napville is conventional and directional wells have the smallest footprint so good for our circumstances and also for reworks/sidetracks. I don't think we'd do more at once as the article shows possible. That probably wouldn't go down very well (no pun intended)with community.

I think Haynesville, TMS or Smackover would be good unconventional plays, hopefully we'll stay in Louisiana so I don't have to learn a new system. ExPert O&G just took up Leases in Calcasieu Parish, looks like a Salt Dome, maybe we could have a look at that also.

Napville back on track now imo and still the main game, P/Dome not a show stopper but a shame as they have done a good job under difficult circumstance. I don't think they were big bro anyway but the operator and for only part of the project, I think we should be able to work it out very soon when the permits appear, hopefully the air is clearer now for coy to put something more detail out also but I'm not overly fussed either way due to the financials.

Have no idea on SP which will probably stay the same for a while, no-ones watching this one but doesn't mean there is anything wrong imo. We are miles ahead of most of the others but market not a fan of any O&G for now.
    Have a good week
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.