SMX 0.00% 26.0¢ security matters limited

Where next?

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Silly as it sounds but there's a significant gap in the manufacturing/packaging industry which doesn't offer foolproof solution of protecting their own 'brand' to IP owners.
    SMX is well poised to fill that gap and also add value to entire supply chain life-cycle of these industries. 
    Now because I love cheese and simple things in life, I would try and give a very simple example.
    Imagine walking in to a Coles/Woolies isle and you scan that beautiful cheddar cheese which would delight you with all the information that you ever wanted to know like who made the cheese, where is it made, when is it made, etc....all by scanning the cheese it self and not the barcode which does not authenticate cheese it self. This is the number one reason why company cannot control counterfeits.

What do you get as a customer = immense satisfaction and peace of mind that will create brand loyalty
    What do you get as a cheese manufacturer = NO revenue leakage, terrific data around products sold, brand loyalty and a very happy customer
    What do you get as SMX = revenue, profit, appreciation in shareholder's value

I may have taken a layman example and I do not believe SMX is keen (at this stage) to develop any B2C market but I wanted to emphasize on how big B2B market is. 

Partnerships with Intel and BASF are the first few baby steps towards developing what can be a tremendous solution for the so called 'gap' I mentioned. 
    I will be watching this space closely. Please DYOR and do not make investment decisions based on my story or for that matter anyone's story on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.