TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

Nice one fman. Hold the talking heads accountable for once the...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Nice one fman. Hold the talking heads accountable for once the problem is it is so rare for anyone to remember the past like you did today assuming your memory is accurate.

I was thinking myself in twelve months time if Telstra is $4.80 or $4.40 Charlie's comment will be forgotten and he would be bragging how he called it a buy at $4.10.

People do not think beyond the media voices. Think about it, why all the repeated reviews on telstra every week going over the same old regurgitated old news? What about all the other large caps? For a period it was Woolworths then BHP now Telstra. It is nonsense and all the funds talking about it will have options targets to hit on the short side while they accumulate. It's just a game that is on rinse and repeat.

So what I'm saying is either all the analysis of Telstra is down ramping spin, or maybe their is a concerted campaign designed to hit short position targets by repeating the same old assumptions with some facts thrown in.

Penn being a poor CEO has no proof or bearing yet besides the one fact he did not listen to the true CEO's of Telstra (the funds) when he dropped the dividend below what the fund managers told him to. Penn's the CEO and he has a business to run for long term not short term SP movements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.