CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

where oh where are the promised announcements, page-28

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks for responding rwarwick. I can see what your saying. I suppose when you mention long term posters, I think of the people who really just retold the company story without any critical analysis. They appeared to have knowledge but if anything just applied a bit of false science to further inflate the story. Looking back now several of the components of that story didn't eventuate. Most notably mining margins both on current and I think future mines, due to the 2009 real cost base thing. I get sensitive about nostalgia for those days. It was shocking time really, one of the worst parts of which was last years agm where the company made their first false excuse for directors not buying shares.

For me I just read all the posts. Glance through and look for interesting facts. There are not many of late, mainly due to the fact that CCC only reports any substance every six months. Its hard to do any in depth research or analysis of what comes out in between. They only provide snippets, their own interpretation of reports rather than the full report etc. Perhaps when the latest round of promised news breaks there will be more to say. I guess it will be positive although there seems some risk the BEE2 deal doesn't happen, in which case direct or indirect issuance may be necessary for Mashala. Not sure how they'd do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.