PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Where others have failed will Atl1102 succeed ?, page-17

1. 4,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Of course there is going to be more information, we should get an exact reading of where we sit with the FDA not hearsay or assumption, and hopefully a plan to move forwards on

Apart from that on a side note

Mark was highlighting how you should compare your investment decision when looking at other biotechs to invest your hard earned cash in, and to find a company that is as far advanced in its pipelines as we are and talks about our billion$ piers in comparison

And he is correct there just is not one out there on the ASX ,

i totally agree

but on that same footing i find myself asking if this is the case WHY WHY are we so undervalued

We have people saying yes the story is being told and it is being portrayed by our two very high valued personnel in the US

But i say who are they telling the story to, because it would not appear to be investors  

And yes i still maintain we need someone on board that can sell this to the markets because as is, it is just not happening @ market, for all the good they are doing we are not gaining the momentum we should be

and this is not from my mouth this is from the CEO declaring in his own words the potential of this company and how undervalued we actually are

Heaven knows in 2013 we were @16c and look at the journey and boxes that have been ticked along the way yes there is a massive diss-joint with the market but everyone seems to accept this by inferring if you don't like it sell up and move on, when you should be asking

WHY, WHY ,

SEE HOW WE GO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 28/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.