PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Where others have failed will Atl1102 succeed ?, page-426

1. 3,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Sam is right about the competency of the management when it comes to deals at this stage. My concern always has been everybody wants it cheap whether its a big Pharma like Pfizer or anyone..So is the deal worth it ..if there is one?? and how can the mgt get the best out of partnering for shareholders..Substantial wealth /value as they have mentioned..lol

I get some hope from the last few announcements ( as below ) that there may be something. Now this announcement was just less than a week ago..so for MD to put partnering in context with this announcement is interesting / hints. Even the announcement about the change in the board was mentioned with Dr CGs position announcement. Again we all know why there could be changes in the board. The latest corporate preso doesnt look like the work of old ANP mgt, to be honest. I mean check out the presentation for the last 20 years..They are exactly the same..make / format ..same pic with different words... This preso was an outsider's job...felt very corporate and presented like the one from Big Pharma... The words used were a drug developing company etc etc. Clearly didn't look like MDs job..and Dr GT , ND are too busy to do this sort of stuff or is it Dr CG vision??

Pretty big announcements are due so lets see what comes...We all have been waiting for this application for almost 2 years...Also, I think the reason for the delay could be the design...it is critical and ANP mgt needs to make sure it meets all the requirements / data to obtain the conditional approval to market the product..

Based on the positive outcomes from the protein analysis reported above, Australian Provisional Patent Application No. 2021903024 was filed 20 September 2021 with claims covering applications of ATL1102 in new potential disease settings including diabetic, respiratory and age-related diseases to support the Company’s future commercial and partnering plans for ATL1102.

I feel the announcement is not too far..may be 1st week Oct the latest...We should not be complaining about no news as it is still the end of Sep..Remember we are working with regulatory authorities which can take an extra week or two...We have waited over 2 years..another week or two won't hurt..

All IMO

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.