PER 1.22% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

There is no leaky ship and there has never been with ANP. There...

1. 3,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    There is no leaky ship and there has never been with ANP. There are 6 - 8 people in the management and they all are at a position where a leak may be very costly in every possible way.

This has been capped by big boys / players as we have all seen for a while. Shares on offer were low unless you pay a high price. Like 3 million units were for sale upto 28c...a few days ago..

Look at after market sell Dept..nothing after 30c...so how do we accumulate cheap?

By dragging the Shi..out of it sideways and getting us frustrated ....some more than others...I have sold out MIN at $14...PLS at 42c..because of sideways and the I learnt after seeing the run..

ANP had a clear announcement last week and everyone member here was confident it would built up leading to the announcement. Brokers confirmed that approval was immenent. Few here even predicted a big run this week..problem was we were not 100% confident as we thought about possible pump for CR or it will go back like earlier days and give up all the gains.....which it did on last announcement ..and went under 19c..

Sarepta now emerges as a possible candidate after some action from them...and some nice digging ( RESEARCH) by one of the best forum members here on ANP....

We still do not know what's happening but SP action. Suggesting that something positive is coming...as Sam says..may be 3 news lined up...So good luck .. all Imo and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $52.59K 651.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56645 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 109832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.