PER 2.35% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Where others have failed will Atl1102 succeed ?, page-720

1. 771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Hi Sankaido......... nice to hear from you again.

No I just did a lot of research into the rules and requirements of Centrelink from their website and from web searches etc and reading newspaper articles about the difficulties. I suggested a financial adviser may be a good move but this was rejected because of costs (and his wariness about them !). So he has done all the contacts with Centrelink himself and done it mostly online which he is well able to do. He made a few calls to their phone number for difficult matters and was told he would have to advise Centrelink whenever his share portfolio plus his very few other assets changed by $3000. I think anyone with a share portfolio containing speculative stocks would be in a similar position......... reference the way ANP SP has moved around for some time.
    He is not to concerned about it now as he finds it easy to update his assets to Centrelink and he reckons it has made him more aware of how his shares are performing!
    I shouldn't say this but if ANP were to go down a lot (gulp) I would be well placed to tackle Centrelink with the knowledge I have gained!
    I hope no one else sees my stupid comment...... My silly sense of humour again.

Please don't think anymore about this issue........save all your energies for advancing the cause of ANP. I cant help but think about how the parents and DMD boys must be feeling right now.

Best wishes

Learner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $33.95K 407.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12164 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 1366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.