PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Where others have failed will Atl1102 succeed ?, page-732

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Interested in people's thoughts here (largely academic, not forward-looking)...

IMO, it's unsurprising that when it comes to Sarepta's intentions, we don't really cop a mention from US retail punters.

It seems like most are guessing:
    1. Solid Biosciences (another microdystrophin play)
    2. Capricor (much discussed here)
    3. even Santhera (failed P3, having another bite at the cherry w/ ReveraGen + a synthetic steroid)

I can totally understand how some will view the lack of "name" overseas as a failing of mgmt, but my take is that it might actually turn out to have been for the best?

i.e. They've explored options (on the smell of an oily rag) until the science is undeniable.

This is assuming that now that we've got the science looking undeniable, the change in focus (US geared marketing video, board changes, etc) is actually about to bear fruits.

Am I tripping? Should they have invested in getting their name out with (example) 1103 and Acromegaly? Or, might it be a win if we can keep that indication, to potentially go it alone? MS or asthma would've been too hard a slog without massive dilution before... but if we get the long promised "non dilutive funding", we have a serious set of options already in the pipeline?

Hopefully this doesn't start a yelling match; I get that it's been a ridiculously tough slog for LT'ers. I'm just genuinely interested in whether I'm looking at this backwards?

Cheers
    Last edited by mephistophles: 16/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.