PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

FWIW (probably not much) my take on the three was kind of...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    FWIW (probably not much) my take on the three was kind of implied in the parentheses, but roughly:

1. SolidBio: bumping micro-dystrophin has been done slowly and done better than I could manage on here already. Doesn't seem to be the answer.
    2. Capricor: even after re-work, their efficacy data doesn't look amazing. Ours does.
    3. Santhera: synthetic steroids, looking to delay disease progression by two years. Enough said.

Add in:
    1. the timing of the Sarepta news (could be coincidental?)
    2. some consideration for the Diamond LinkedIn like (fat thumb?)
    3. Parexel already scoping sites (maybe we found some cash under the mattress?)
    4. Our ex-Sarepta director saying he thinks we can make Sarepta's drug work better (just banter?)
    5. Our explicitly stated intention to look at combo trials (maybe with someone else?)

... could go on, but IMO you'd have to have a boat load of coincidences here for something else to be on the cards. Sarepta would probably explain it as unlucky randomisation of dot-joining.

I'm almost thinking of saying well done to the guys that have been calling this all along. I'll wait though, never know - could still be a CR, or something!

Good luck guys!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.