PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Meph Just be careful what you wish for We have had two...

1. 4,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Hi Meph

Just be careful what you wish for

We have had two partnerships in tandem with a second drug taken up at a similar time by our partners and both times we have been dropped in favour of the apposing drug

First up was Teva with Laquinimod i believe it was when they also partnered 1102 for Ms consequentially 1102 was dropped and eventually tevas hopes for Laquinimod failed so i guess it was their big mistake

Secondly Atl1103 was partnered with Cortendo at the same time they picked up somatoprim, or DG3173, once more our drug in Atl1103 was dropped by cortendo in favour of Somatoprin

Both these were massive set backs for ANP especially the dropping of Atl1102 in 2010 since that time Atl1102 has not advanced except for a couple of written papers and a 2nd monkey tox study which was obviously not acceptable to the FDA because of the study being a 6 month instead of a 9 month period

So would i like to see this for a third time not on your life

Sarepta take us onboard but take us only onboard.

I also fail to understand why folks are beginning to talk down a deal

make no mistake about this because we are at @29c does not mean we have to take a bum deal

What has been touted here as $500mil should be a minimum upfront

This is the expectation put forwards, and so it must be dealt up in my view,

how can anyone argue when Roche paid $700mil upfront and $400mil in Scrip plus back end and royalties to what would amount to a deal worth $2.5Bil + and this was for an unfinished Ph2 trial Roche blind from any results

If Roche can upfront this amount then i am damn sure that the ANP can DEMAND at least a $500mil with a $200mil scrip deal with milestones as i described in previous posts

WE ARE NOT MID PH2 TRIAL

We are PH2 trial complete

We have both physical and clinical proof of trial

We have outstanding clinical data that, as we have been advised time and again,has never been heard of before in any trials with ref to the preservation and in some cases the slight improvement in muscle mass, when by all accounts from a professor at the head of this field said, you could more or less guarantee the degeneration of muscle mass in these boys over the given period 6 months this did not happen in our trial OUTSTANDING

And since that time we have had two more updates that have backed up this trial with further clinical improvements that could well lead to other advancements in not only DMD but other indications

Why should we not demand these figures DO NOT DOWN SELL WHAT WE ARE SAT ON HERE

If it is Sarepta then make them stand up as Roche did and cough up, at least we are giving the Clinical proven results which is obviously a lot more than they gave Roche

I am not getting my hopes up but if it is a pharma coming onboard then this is what i am expecting to see, nothing less

on the other side of the coin as in going it alone we could well be looking at a placement done deal for $30mil on Tuesday where by the VWAP could be around 23-24c hence they let the brakes of these last two days to make it look good

So at this moment in time, i will be the first to admit the Sarepta timing does look coincidental, but i for one am not getting ahead of myself, i have been disappointed so many times over the years here

Believe me fingers are crossed for scenario 1 but i am not rejoicing as yet

Not long to go now folks enjoy the rest of your Wkend

See how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 29/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.