PER 2.63% 7.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ryn I know i have said this in the past and yes i understand the...

1. 4,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1818
    Ryn
    I know i have said this in the past and yes i understand the currency conversion, and like i said previously this next move should, if it is forthcoming, should elevate us into the elite biospace, and that is why i say this next move is going to be monumental for the company and should create exponential growth for the company, and put it in a deserved and rightful position in that top 150 on the asx

Look at the board changes is this not what we are gearing up for THE BIG LEAGUE

We are not looking at currency here we are looking at DATA that has never been seen before in a space where these boys have little to no chance of survival long term

WE in ANP have what is looking like having a drug that could well extend the lives of these boys by whom knows how long,

As Charmaine says we have to extend the dose to test for maximum results

Who knows where this could finish up,

If we are talking Ambulant boys being monitored for elevated numbers in cd49d get them on Atl1102 early onset,

instead of fighting a major disease that has progressed and put them in a none ambulant position, who knows 1102 could stave of progression long term,

We know that CD49d is the elevated marker of disease and we showed in our trial that 1102 actually did its job and down regulated cd49d and we saw the positive results

who is to say if we can catch the progression of CD49d early on and control this, then it could well control the degenerative effect from early onset,

We don't know this for fact but it is most certainly showing sign of, because once the trial finished and dosing stopped the the boys numbers in CD49d once more became elevated,

So we may not be looking at an outright cure, here but we could well be sitting on a drug that could stop progression in its tracks if caught early enough.

Now how much would you pay for this if you were in Sareptas position $US or $AU i would suggest a damn site more than i am talking about, but as always i am trying to stay grounded and realistic

Anything less than $500Mil upfront would be a gross misrepresentation of our product and an injustice to ANPs shareholders

We need $500mil to elevate our other Ph2 projects and to negotiate as a top 150 asx listed company to on sell out other indications for their true value

I think the most important thing that most are missing here is that we are a $27mil triall away from going to market we are not going to have to go through a Ph2b and Ph3 like over the next 5 years costing us between $150 - 350Mil like it would to take our RRMS to SPMS to market

We are $27mil away from entering into a present day US$4.2bill global market

This is the Beauty of our position we are in the driving seat

SAREPTA stand tall or FALL because either way ANP are going to market with or without your funds

SEE HOW WE GO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $66.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $65.57K 885.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2437 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 58139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ 16333
Last updated 10.38am 23/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.