PER 1.19% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey there Samyou probably won't recall but you were very helpful...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey there Sam

you probably won't recall but you were very helpful to me when I made my first couple of posts on ANP (it was quite a few years ago I was trying to get an understanding of the MD's relationship with the then ISIS company but completely screwed it up, and you patched in all the parts I missed and made it sensible). In my experience with ANP you have done far more to help other shareholders than everyone else combined.

I try not to take up your time these days, but regarding this Capricor DMD Advisory Board situation I would be really grateful if you would look into it a bit more deeply. On their website it comes across to me as their own company's Board rather than a part of the USDA-PPMD Pharmaceutical Advisory Board (PAB) which Dr. Price is joining. I haven't found a list of the members of that Board, but would not expect Pat Farmer to be a member of it - isn't she more likely to be leading the whole program ? Some more general internet articles gave me the impression that that a lot, or even most, of the larger pharmas and those aspiring to join them have their own special purpose Boards focused on their leading products, and pay the members of them good money.

After coming across that Board on the Capricor site last night I found I could not get my screenshot working so I just posted a message asking for someone to check it. Itsa and dalts66 dismissed it as not an issue but imp and others seemed supportive.

I understand that a deal with Sarepta, Roche, ANP with Dr. Voits' involvement is not a problem in itself but since that P.I. role would give him every piece of knowledge as to how ATL2201 works I have a problem with his role on the Capricor Board - it seems comparable to one of the footy teams paying another teams coach to attend all their training, strategy etc. sessions. And Pat Farmers' involvement also surprised me.

Considering the huge amounts of money banded around in these biomed deals, it would not have occurred to me that a situation like that would be just ignored, particularly considering the strong competitive spirit that drives the U.S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.5¢ $2.708K 31.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77428 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 119843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.