PER 2.30% 8.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Where others have failed will Atl1102 succeed ?, page-1048

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 754
    Hi Meph, I wasn't having a go at you or anyone in particular, it was a generalised comment.
    I was hoping to keep a cap on it before it goes crazy.
    That said, I would stand by the suggestion it's an ego thing.
    The rocket emojis and cars ain't so bad because they aren't specific they just suggest someone has done well and is going to be better off, all good fun.
    But specifics are the Ferrari measuring aspect, one person says they have XX another tops that and says they have xxx and so on, and Ferrari measuring is most definitely ego.
    Some may get off on this, but many don't, it's like rocking up to a dinner party and coming out and saying how much wealth you have, not something others need to know or are really interested in, it's announced generally for the sake of the announcer, ego.
    Some forums on HC have been ok, and some have gone to rubbish when shares have a good run, was just hoping to still read the posts without too many particulars I and many would never bother to ask.
    I am always happy if someone, especially fellow shareholders prosper, I just don't care if you have $10000 in the bank or $100m, it makes no difference, money isn't a person their actions are the person.

But I am happy for you and your family being in a greatly improved position, it makes life a lot easier, well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $79.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $58.45K 663K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 67460 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 130464 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ 1
Last updated 10.35am 06/06/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.