PER 0.00% 8.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Where others have failed will Atl1102 succeed ?, page-916

1. 3,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 760
    Nice post Sam ...yes Capri should be least of our worries...

With regards to moving forward. .it all depends of what sort of interest was in the program from the Pharmas...was it a genuine interest or they want to be a part of it with $30m or even $100m...which no board members would entertain or even us as we know the full potential....Volume last few days suggest it could go anyway .....either CR or Partnership....clearly accumulation has been in process since Feb and I m sure big boys have enough..as you said..charts have broken to new highs ..along with Vol..and do not forget we still have no news...

So it's nice to see the SP in high 20s before the news ..as one positive announcement on EMA and we are at first brokers target..

And hope that if CR is done it's at mid 40s..

All indications , news speculations lead to some sort of licensing...hopefully the board has managed to make a top deal for us..

I m not worried about competition as we are way further with our trial program which as you suggest might be rolled out very soon along with the EMA news and finance / Partnership..

So we stay positive and Sam let's see how we go..lol

We have done the hard yards on research and believing in ANP ...so hopefully works out in our favour..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.2¢ 63949
Last updated 10.12am 04/06/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.