TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

where pad is used, page-43

1. 1,232 Posts.
    I sent a text off to John the other day with the suggestion that it would be a good Idea to incorporate grocery deliveries into the locker system not just Logistics companies.

Perhaps as a separate entity but probably combined would work really well. The big grocers do home delivery from a web shopping system......but if you're not home.... Now I think most would agree that stopping by Woolworths or Coles can be tedious after a long shift at the office. So imagine if you could just stop pick up your parcel open a second locker pick up some groceries and be on your merry way home to finish that cost projection.....hmmmmm.

Opens up some broader appeal, I'd certainly be interested in spending a few extra bucks to not have to walk around a supermarket after work, time is money after all (or quality time with a significant person) and that is precisely what this system would save. Quality time cooking that meal you got the ingredients for or even finishing some work, maybe doing some other activity while you are fresh.

Not for every one but certainly for some it would be a good Idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.572K 108.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.