TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

@RhysT I have been waiting for AVL to change back to on-site...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    @RhysT I have been waiting for AVL to change back to on-site processing and have egg on their faces ever since the gas pipeline got announced. I always thought it was inevitable and wondered how they were gonna do it without absolutely crapping on themselves and losing all credibility

my speculation is instead of being faced with the embarrassment of another change of strategy and subsequent new study and Enviro alteration they decided it was better to make a play for TMT and pretend both options were good but after a thorough review TMTs was superior as it was more advanced etc.

REALITY being driving ore 600kms is not economic even at $10.50lb! let alone from an ESG stand point

this is why we shouldn't roll over. AVL claim
    to have a fantastic standalone project with its own patented tech and top notch board then they should pursue it on their own. happy to Wait for the inevitable turn in V prices and hold a company with a superior orebody and not share it with next door even if it means my capital is tied up until then.

that's my view and why I'll be voting against aswell as my family members and friends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.