EGR 5.00% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

WHERE THE LITHIUM ION BATTERY TO ELECTRIC VEHICLE SUPPLY CHAIN MEETS, page-2

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    just seeing NMT + EGR present in tandem... is there something more than what meets the eye here... or more importantly, does it matter if EGR ties up with NMT at this stage?

The real clincher for us will be EFA loan approval and nothing else will matter if we don't get that one signed off ASAP... NMT or any other deal will just be a side burner for now...

AS hope you have had your time in the sun presenting to all and everywhere on this planet - in person and online... give us the EFA progress update and while you do so please look at the other part of the finance too - the equity portion... is that all under control? I doubt we have EFA under wraps for now and the last thing we want is you to stretch yourself with one more presentation... cannot see any value in this...

get EFA on the books, jack up the price to all time highs, go for the big equity raise and secure 100% finance for Kwinana and then you can attend every symposium, meeting, presentation that you love to attend (Indaba anyone?)... until then please get us EFA approved... these presentations will not add one single buyer to the queue nor will it get us any traction anywhere as EVERYONE & ANYONE associated with battery in any form should know EGR by now and if they don't then all these presentations done for the last 5 years have amounted to nothing...

tell us where the EFA proposal is at - all boxes ticked and are we waiting for their response is something left to do from our side?

I am amazed at the lack of update on this critical piece of news - something which can be handled so well that it can make the equity raise more easy when it comes to that stage...

.......SORRY FOR THE RANT, BUT THIS IS GETTING INTO THE "RIDICULOUS" CATEGORY NOW.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $8.03K 77.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172133 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 505855 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.