MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

where there's smoke there's fire

1. 334 Posts.
    On this day 12 months ago CTP were 0.147 cents and today 0.048
    On This day 12 months ago RRS were 0.073 cents and today 0.094
    On this day 12 months ago MMR were 0.343 cents and today

Ok what's is the point and differences?

First two companies make positive announcements that have not proven to send their stocks up in 12 months.

The diffrence with MMR is that they have not made an announcement in regard to a commercial discovery as persay albeit to justify a 100% increase in share value?.
    Quote/Unquote thebull.com.au "Thats where you find the day-traders, people who are often trading on momentum (the rate of price change) and who arent really interested in what companies are actually involved in. Theyre looking for el cheapo companies, sub-10-cent level, where small movements a cent or two can deliver a handy profit to a day trader, he says. Between 0.19.9 cents in price, a stock can move by a minimum of 0.1 cents in price. Between 10 cents and 199.9 cents, the minimum tick is 0.5 cents

Striking it rich on a penny dreadful stock is every shareholders dream.All it takes is one good drilling intercept to send a share price surging. If youre punting for that sort of thing, both the risks and the rewards are potentially very large. The risks are that the exploration results are not followed-up by a series of results that starts to identify a resource, and then proceeds to establish a reserve.
    If that progress is not made, the shares can fall back very quickly.
    Mining explorer Cudeco soared from 2.5 cents in July 2005 to $10 intra-day, a year later, on the back of spectacular drilling results from the companys Rocklands copper project in Queensland. The stock now trades at $6.67
    The bottom line is, don't be fooled by bots or belief of all that is being quoted."DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND STAY WITH IT"as you will be the best judge of your own destiny.
    Because I have done my own research and like what I see,doesn't make my descision right.Don't spend what you cannot afford to lose and have no fear!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.