X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Let me try to answer some of your questions.1. Per the company...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Let me try to answer some of your questions.

1. Per the company announcement on March 7th there is an operational audit being conducted which is the result of a number of matters of potential concern having come to light'.

The following guidance on ASX continuous disclosure rules may help: https://www.asx.com.au/documents/about/abridged-continuous-disclosure-guide-clean-copy.pdf

The diagram on the second page of the document suggests why a trading halt / voluntary suspension should be called for - presumably a reasonable person would expect the information to have a material impact on the price of X64's securities and a reasonable person would expect the information to be disclosed. However as the audit is not complete an announcement cannot be made right away which leads to 'consider requesting a trading halt'

2. Again read the announcement made b the company on March 7th - page 4 explains why the half yearly report has not been released.

4. Once again the announcement on March 7th announced a site leadership restructure.
    6. Read page 3 of the March 7th announcement. A bit ridiculous to state 'alleged non payment' and then ask why wasn't it paid when you have said yourself it is only an allegation.
    8. I would say almost certainly that something is amiss at x64 - hence the operational audit and once again, from the March 7th announcement: ' a number of matters of potential concern have come to light...' ' potential to impact full year 2023 production and cost guidance'
    10. There is no evidence the Director has discovered anything, so why claim he has?

I have my doubts about the current board, but they have largely explained everything - it is all there in the company announcements.

It would make much more sense for any S249 meeting to be held after the audit is complete to assist us in judging the competence of the current board, but it is frustrating that no timescales have been able to be provided for the audit's completion. I hope they are giving it sufficient priority. For a long time I have felt management has shareholders interest's very low down in their priorities.

Having said that I am no fan of Vitrinite, largely due to the unprofessional postings by X64action on these forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.