X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

WHERE THERE'S SMOKE THERE'S FIRE!, page-8

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I write these posts while I am surfing on my surfboard, LOL! you're funny GH2, you already know the answer to your question.

Like all shareholders I want the truth of what is going on inside X64 and reconcile my research indicators with the discovery of the information that has caused these current events now unfolding, like the more recent suspension of the HY23 report to all shareholders.

Don't you want to know what the information was in the HY23 report that caused it's suspension by the Board to then follow with the execution of an operational audit?

I am not going to stop searching for the Truth because you or anyone else wants me to stop asking questions this Board should be answering.

What are you so concerned about, that you want me to go away and you want me to stop asking questions the Board should be answering, sounds ominous don't you think?

Whatever is in the HY23 report is the reason X64 is in a Voluntary Suspension and shareholders are now "stuck", unable to trade, it's the reason the Board has suspended its release and executed an "Operational Audit".

Shareholders need answers.

Who controls the cash?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.