Miss Misyraining,Uncle Barry ring a bell ?""yes, this young man...

1. 211 Posts.
    Miss Misyraining,
    Uncle Barry ring a bell ?"

"yes, this young man calls everyone who does not share his views commies or pinkos. One more thing too, he loves to call people "Miss so and so".

Well sweetie, most people even the REDS and Commies, like to be called as Comrade, some real girls and real women liked to be called Miss or Mrs and some real males liked to be called Mr.

And sweetie thats how I was taught at school, long ago.
    As it represents respect, to the person I am writing to or about.

However if you perfer to use cheap common street 'talk', then that sweetie it is your right, and this only then reflects only upon your self.

"yes, this young man calls everyone who does not share his views commies or pinkos. "

Young? I guess so, if you score is out of 100 ?

'calls everyone who does not share his views commies or pinkos"

I do NOT.

Nicest thing I can write is dumb and or just common old 'flaming', about this statement, as you have chosen not to read correctly and or comprehend what I have written, in the past due to the pink to bright red that you has chosen to colour the World around you.

After viewing your posts on this thread, and digesting them, it would appear you are acting out another chapter, just like those poor lost souls from Mr Hitler's Youth and Brown Shirts were conditioned to.

Where if anybody dare to suggest another point of view you and your red/pink team will come over and bag, and rubbish every idea forever from that poster.
    Yes I am lucky its not 1940 now !

May I again suggest you sit back and relax and read some history from abut 1928 to the end of the Second World War and how Mr Hitler controlled Germany's thinking, as even you just maybe surprised on how this model of controlling people's/nation's thinking is being used time and time again in today's World.

Kind regards,
    UB
    Dear Mr Moderator, this post is not 'flaming' it is a reply only to a 'flaming' post, that was not removed !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.