ZMM 0.00% 1.0¢ zimi limited

where to begin?, page-19

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi there yaggybear
    It is a pitty that there are some out there that want to put the boots in for something you believe you had to do.
    Correct me if I am wrong I dont think you have bagged the WHN story. Your disappointment is the clarity of some of the msgs they given.
    Sad to say that some out there jump on you like a ton of bricks if you say the remotest negative comment.
    These people need to live in a military junta environment.
    They need to work out whether some of the negative comments can be a positive to the shareholders.
    Nobody is perfect Ladies and Gentleman and that includes MANAGEMENT and US. So if something is not right then something should be said and discussed among the shareholders as they are entitled to etc, etc.
    Some of the posters here sound like they are on the payroll, give me a break.
    For all the shareholders that left because they could not stay whether it was financial or confidence in management I wish you well and when you are ready to come back you are welcome from me.
    From a business point of view I would rather take your money than burn you.
    This is a discussion forum not a execution forum. Some of us do get it wrong including yours truly.
    Lets keep it a discussion forum instead of something bitchy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.