ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

wally, just so we're clear, you do understand that i agree with...

1. 280 Posts.
    wally, just so we're clear, you do understand that i agree with you, regarding Steve and announcements.. Of course that's how they communicate with us shareholders. That's a given. I never intended to get any 'insider information' by calling, just clarification. My comments about Steve being peeved and me not being impressed by his response, was because he kind of hinted that we were stupid and didn't know the rules, or were 'newjacks' at trading. That was the vibe I got from him. That is all. I understand he was probably receiving a lot of un-solicited calls because they dropped such a huge bomb on the shareholders with the timeline extension, but that's no excuse for poor public relations.

And to wallygog who says things haven't changed and you've just gotta wait, etc, try thinking of it from the point of view that you hold a lot of options rather than heads... Things have changed for the options, it's called TIME. And this is un-avoidable. From MY POINT OF VIEW, the announcement we got 4 days ago could have been released in early to mid February to allow people to make a decision on that information IN A TIMELY MANNER, with a chance to sell to people who still believed the options will be in the money.. INSTEAD we got silence which doesn't help the market paranoia AT ALL.

wallygog your posts are very hard to read and 75% of the time don't make sense to me at all. Please try and structure your responses better so we can all interpret them correctly and not take offense or get your subtle humour/points of view.

Thanks,
    Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 615332 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 37880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.