ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

where to begin?, page-9

1. 702 Posts.
    Oh boy !!!!(SIGH)

2 weeks of an enormous amount of information to absorb has been a sudden yet pleasant change from no new info for a while...

Its been mind-racking!!!

First absorbing the news and keeping on your toes (Skim Reading the ann) and judging how everyone takes it to ensure its stable and the floor is strong...

then you re-read multiple new announcement trying to decipher the meanings, phrases, words and even the imaginary positives and negatives that may be imbedded deep with in...AND THEN you go AGAIN all over again!!!! the same info, same ann, read again and again and again until you come to the conclusion that the info is in the best interests and you take a side....

Then you come to HC to read the opinions of the other holders...WHAT A BLOODY MESS!!! ( is that ok MODS?)

Holders both kicking up their feet in confidence and relaxing, and the other holders STORMING OFF and bailing...Some with their heads held high of the accomplishment to DATE and some with their tails between their legs OR SOON TO BE...

JV DELAY----- really its come down to this? people spraying it around like rome is about to fall!!...IF ONLY WE ARE A ONE TRICK PONY..Some are blind and the others see into the distance...its funny how something so simple can have be of so much significance

Then the forum is divided.... ALMOST doubling in amount of "No Stock Held" commentators.. Some just out and the others because they have so much disbelief in the company that they spend that much time and effort posting in threads and even creating their OWN...but ok its fair, freedom of speech and all that...although this is a company that has NO impact on NON HOLDERS unlike the need of having freedom of speech in your OWN country...BUT HEY take the time and effort for days, weeks and months showing us really HOW GOOD THIS COMPANY IS because really why else would you be here this long???

LA BELLA and PALTA --HOT ON THE BOOKS

Bella permit awarded, clearly with 2D ANDDD 3D seismic to sections already completed as my previous entry has proven....

and

Palta- Thanks shell, you drill and spend your cash trying to hit a find...we will just chill out back here focusing on our seychelles and if you HIT something...well then DAMN one hell of a side bet we made...at NO COST

BUTTTTT you see APPARENTLY THIS DOES NOT MATTER to some on this forum... Simple to see and understand, those that dont see it are short minded which tends to mean that is the same with every stock for them..WHICH leads me to believe that they are simple TRADERS..Blood hounds on a stock... ALTHOUGH they keep us honest and on track sometimes and mainly down to earth...GOOD THING because some here flyyyyyy further than the skyyyy

OPTIONS- SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you have any i will go out on a limb and add my commiseration's because i think they are dead...best thing you can hope for is cut your losses on a spike at JV ann otherwise mmmmmm

It is difficult thought because days like today significant chunks are being snapped up in the oppies so i guess MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN...i wish you luck but my tennis balls are not that big :)

and finaly the ponder of most recent.....

Capital Raising...

We have approx 3.5 million in the bank.... approx 1.2 million was the expenditure of overheads in the last 6 MONTHS.... so assuming similar expenditure end of this half we will have 2.3 million in the bank.....WHICH IS RELATIVLY TIGHT but perhaps there is no intention that the JV agreement to take more than 6 months... We are talking cash in hand approx 2 million at JUNE....which is a 3 month window for a JV to be completed.....may be possible

but then you have mention of further 3D seismic to go ahead at seychelles...if we are to fund this and if this is all true then yes i believe a CR would be on the tarot cards....I WOULDN'T MIND A SPP!!! god knows the sophisticated are lining up for this but hopefully steve does something for the holders to date..

either way i have assesed MY OWN situation and have concluded that i am HAPPY EITHER WAY...

but ultimately i have decided a NEW STANCE...when i finish of this post i have my disclosure option to choose POSITION or NO POSITION...to make it clear i will take POSITION that much is always clear..but what has changed though is the SENTIMENT...It has swayed of a few weeks back to simply a HOLD (which was the true representation of my mind at that point of time as i was undecided about what to make of some of the announcement) but mostly during my time as a WHNr it has been BUY or LT BUY but today i say this to all that give a #*$@ about anything i say.... SENTIMENT: EXTREMELY LT BUY

This is one of those stocks that someone mentioned recently that is a rarity in comparison to the assets it has... perhaps a dream but a dream cannot be reached if you just sit on you hands and take no risks.. a dream is something you SEE, essentially a GOAL...which we all know you have to work for, strive for to meet.. Life has its ups and downs and a stock is no different..but ultimately if right decisions are made you will live a long and healthy life ....i just believe WHN will make it a wealthy life at the same time...

I mean all of the above with no disrespect to any. I sometime choose to be eccentric in the way i present my thoughts ONLY so they break through the BS barrier everyone has and for it to actually get through..

Good luck to those who hold and to those dearly departed that we have shared posts with for a while.. ( which is not that many come to think of it)

Have a good weekend and live life to the fullest and i ask one favour for each of you reading this to ask yourselves a question at some random point during your weekend where you are sharing some quality time with loved ones or even on a hobby...

Whats a little risk in comparison to living a dream? WHN

Question asked and answered :)

p.s i like to thank the mods for moderating my clearly succesful post on the basis of one word...perhaps they get a head of themselves and think to much of their beloved HC than what it ACTUALLY is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 86066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.