HGO 0.00% 7.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Curiouswon Thanks for your own preference feedback. HGO are...

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi Curiouswon

Thanks for your own preference feedback. HGO are talking with the banks as we speak and will have an answer in the near future. I am not sure how much money HGO are after, But I do know the banks want to see HGO either extend mine life to another 10 years or look at other options. This is why HGO chose to do more exploration. There are some good results but needs more drilling to confirm before anything will be announced.
    The giant pit is progressing well and will be about 6 months before high grade is reached.
    I am worried about near mine exploration due to the added cost involved in trucking the ore to be processed to the processing plant and TSF will only be allowed to go so high before the council says no more lifts. Some share holders don't like the idea of a takeover or joint venture with RXM and that's ok. The only way share price will go up is to expand as trying to get a dividend from HGO soon is unlikely unless copper prices rises sharply in near future.
    I would also like to hear from other informed share holders who have a different view.
    Thanks again curioswon for your feedback.

Cheers Inflewinzer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $148.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $142.2K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1545892 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 572674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.