CND 0.00% 3.7¢ condor energy limited

RunitupantoI agree - strong chance of a pullback to 1.8/1.9...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Runitupanto

I agree - strong chance of a pullback to 1.8/1.9 after such a hard run. I'd suggest a brief touch on 1.7 is possible as well. However I do also agree that there will be another leg up after that.

You did indeed call the finish in the red - which we did. We can call it upramping, downramping, whatever. Fact is you got it right. Would be helpful if you posted something useful in terms of your methodology to provide some substance and lend credibility.

My call above is based on the strength of the rise to 2.1c and the fact that the big boys like to play with people. Push it down to hit stop losses and scare the fearful and then pump it up to cash in on buying low and selling high. Then backing this is the charts. We are all still in positive territory with uptrend firmly in place, MACDs still looking very positive and the huge volumes to back it. Does this baby have more legs? It all certainly looks that way to me.

Vulture - that gap at 1.5 bugs me too. However another strong leu up within the next 2 trading days will make me feel MUCH better about that pesky gap. It's only a small gap though in any case, so only bugs me a little bit...

Happydays2 - there's a free charting program called Incrediblecharts. You can grab it and use it for yourself. It is not hard to work out once you've had a bit of a playaround with it.

http://www.incrediblecharts.com/

For stocks you want to chart, you need to type it in as bkp_ax to ensure it is looking at the ASX...

Good luck all.

Oh and comparison with VIL - yes be careful. Lots of VIL holders (myself included) kicking themselves for not selling aorund the 8c mark. FP failed and so did the SP. Live and learn. As long as you don't make the same mistake twice - all is good. And lastly re VIL - BKP has SOOO much more potential than FP and warrants a higher pre-spud MC based on anticipation and speculation.

Good luck folks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4.819K 131.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165273 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 4035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.