AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

where to from here - a technical opinion

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Ok we have a break through to 13.5c and as expected it came in a rush ...did not actually see it happen but looking at the 1 min chart looks like we had 3.5m go through about 12:21pm ...So where to now ?

As prev stated.. projections of the decending triangle give a target of 12.5c but I see strong support in the 13-13.5c area which can be seen if you look to the left on the chart. Im guessing we have at around 4 days of strong support in this range, more if the selling is weak willed...

What I expect will happen is a sideways range trading movement, until, that side ways movement pushes sideways across the steep sloping downwards trend line which starts at the top of the 23.5c price spike and intersects the highs of the recent days.

Total buyers and sellers ratio looks to be 0.67:1 right now... Early signals of a change in direction would see this approach parity 1:1 and or solid trading at or above 14.5c and a close at 15c would make me sit up and take notice.

I would not be surprised (and partially expect) to see it bounce off this support at some point.

Of course the caveate to all this is the release of a +/-ive Ann or large advances or declines in general market sentiment.

Welcome any other tech views (..with evidence of course) to add a bit more colour to the picture

All is IMO Only and as always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.